Post Number: 7
|Posted on Sunday, August 08, 2010 - 7:08 pm: ||
Tram D201A , I need Transmit Mod for manual tuning!
Post Number: 262
|Posted on Tuesday, August 10, 2010 - 8:58 pm: ||
from another site
After one hour warm up!
1) Check for mechanical dial to variable capacitor setting. The capacitor, C317, should not reach either of its own stops. Its rotation should be limited by the stop screw located in the dial hub.
2) Connect frequency counter, through a 5pf cap, to J100a.
3) Set CRYSTAL/MANUAL Switch to MANUAL.
4) Set CRYSTAL SELECTOR and MANUAL TUNING each to channel nine.
5) Pull CAL switch out. (ON).
6) Tune L301 for an audio zero-beat. (frq. 4.400 MHZ)
7) Set MANUAL DIAL for 27.450 MHZ, adjust C319 for 4.785 MHZ
Cool Repeat steps 6 and 7 untill both lower and higher readings are correct
TUNE MANUAL DIAL FREQUENCY
Coil (L301) 9 4.400
CAP C319 27.450 4.785
This was taken from owners manual
This post was brought to you By Umpire Cologne.