We’ve just launched our Integrations marketplace to make it easy to find tools that sync with Copper. With so many integrations to choose from, you can connect the tech that keeps your business running — and work with confidence that all your customer data is synced and flowing exactly where it needs to go.
It can feel like pulling teeth when you’re jumping between tabs and trying to cobble together data from multiple apps at once, without a way to automatically keep everything synced and up-to-date. And the thing is, CRM works best when you can trust that it’s a reliable single source of truth for all of your customer and prospect data. Which is why we created a marketplace to help you identify all the apps that you need to keep your whole team on the same page.
It’s easy to make Copper the heart of your organization with integrations that span the gamut — starting with the biggies like Mailchimp, Slack, Google Workspace and QuickBooks, and extending far beyond, including tools like:
- Customer support – Sync support tickets and communications with contact records so you’re aware of in-progress and resolved issues before your next meeting.
- Meeting scheduling – Trust that your calendar is always up-to-date and no demo appointment will slip through the cracks with auto-sync to your scheduling software.
- Project management – Move prospects from purchase straight into project delivery by feeding new client data into your project management system.
- Website tracking – Sync website visitor tracking data to prospect and opportunity records so you know exactly how to nurture warm leads.
- Cloud phone systems – Track every single touchpoint with your contacts, including phone calls and SMS, by connecting Copper with your cloud phone/VOIP system.
…and so many more. Find industry-specific tech, try new productivity tools, and keep improving your team’s tech stack with Copper’s long list of technology partners.
Most Copper integrations are available to customers on Professional and Business plans. Work with your account admin to add new tools to your account.
If you can’t find the integration you’re looking for or know of an integration we don’t have listed, please let us know by posting in Copper Community.