Chief Marketing Officer
Let's face it; if our clients, partners, investors and other stakeholders couldn’t sign documents, we’d all be operating in anarchy... Which is why we knew we needed to give Copper customers access to a best-in-class e-signature platform. Enter our DocuSign CRM integration.
Copper now integrates seamlessly with DocuSign, making it easy to send and sign important documents virtually—a non-negotiable in today’s increasingly more digitized era.
With over 750,000 customers, DocuSign is the largest e-signature and agreement cloud company out there helping businesses digitally transform by taking contracts into the digital age.
And they’re doing an outstanding job. On DocuSign:
- Approximately 82% of agreements are completed in less than one day.
- In fact, around 50% of all agreements are completed in less than 15 minutes!
It’s only natural for customers to want a DocuSign CRM for streamlined e-signature capabilities built into their CRM to simplify the contractual steps in business processes, from client and new hire onboarding to formalizing business and investor partnerships. Here’s everything you need to know about our DocuSign CRM integration:
Copper’s DocuSign CRM integration
Get signatures faster, track document statuses, and store signed documents to your contacts, leads, accounts, and opportunities all from within Copper.
This integration allows customers to connect DocuSign directly to Copper to get signatures faster, stay informed about document status, and add signed e-documents to records within Copper for quick retrieval. It’s available for all our professional and business edition customers.
And it’s incredibly simple to use. Once you’ve connected Copper with DocuSign via the integrations page within Copper, you can adjust the settings to fit your needs and start sending contracts right away.
The steps to send a contract with DocuSign via Copper are simple:
- Go to the person you want to send a contract to. (You should see the DocuSign integration under the “Related” panel as well as any other DocuSign contracts you’ve created on this screen.)
- Then, click the plus symbol on the integration. The information will already be populated, but you can add recipients, create a subject line, change the title, and more.
- After you have the information correct, add the file you need to be signed. After it’s attached, you can send it straight to DocuSign.
- Once in DocuSign, simply drag-and-drop signature fields into the document.
- Then, hit send.
- Back in Copper, you can follow the status of the contract and get real-time updates of where the contract is.
The best part? Your customers don’t need a DocuSign account to sign a contract. They just receive an email to sign, and once they do, it’s marked complete in Copper.
Benefits of using a DocuSign CRM like Copper
There’s no longer such a thing as truly standalone software. Instead, tech stacks must communicate, and they must integrate seamlessly to create an effective and efficient environment for organizations to get their work done.
Having a thriving digital ecosystem is part of working smarter to automate manual tasks so you can focus on what matters most—building relationships with your customers.
This integration allows you to:
- Get rid of manual form filling with auto-pulled contract details.
- You don’t have to leave your CRM to create the contract. Instead, assign signing roles and choose recipients from inside Copper.
- Save time with templates. The integration auto applies templates using artificial intelligence.
- Track a document’s status from inside Copper CRM. There’s no need to call your customers or exit the platform to check on DocuSign when you can view the contract status from your CRM. (Contracts statuses include: sent, received, completed or indicate an error).
- Store all the documents right to your contacts and accounts inside Copper for easy access.
- Control everything by setting different permissions and access for various members of your organization.
The benefits are clear. If you’re a real estate agent, you can send paperwork digitally and track its completion. If you’re in sales, you don’t have to wonder whether your prospect has received or signed the contract you sent.
Everything is simplified with digital contracts, and when those digital contracts integrate with your CRM—it’s even simpler.
DocuSign and Copper makes contracts easy
We take nurturing relationships seriously. And we understand that getting contracts signed can be a tricky part of building business relationships. It always feels like a clunky “to-do” in the middle of closing the deal or building a connection.
Still, contracts are super important. A DocuSign CRM integration is the easiest way to send out contracts quickly and watch their progress—without having to incessantly bug your customer to sign it.
With this Copper CRM and DocuSign integration, you’ll always know where the contracts are and if your customers need some nurturing along the way.
Already a Copper CRM user? Connect DocuSign and Copper now.
Not a Copper customer yet? Try us free for 14 days.