Contributors from members of the Copper team
More news! We’ve been (yet again) named to Constellation Research’s ShortList™ for Salesforce Automation in Q3 2019!
At Copper, we’ve always prided ourselves on designing a product that’s easy to use no matter how tech-savvy you are, and we’re excited that Constellation has recognized us as an awesome resource-friendly (and budget-friendly) solution on this short list for small-to-medium-sized businesses—again!
(They evaluated over 70 tools, so making this shortlist is big!)
“Small and mid-sized businesses need technology solutions that work for them, and can’t afford to lose time to traditional CRM burdens such as manual data entry and poor compatibility with other software,” says Dennis, our CEO.
“Our software is built directly into G Suite, a productivity tool users know and love, giving small business owners the power to successfully run their businesses and deliver exceptional, long-lasting customer experiences. We are honored to be recognized on the Constellation ShortList as it’s a testament to our focus on alleviating the pain points of small and mid-sized business owners everywhere.”
See what Dennis means:
Copper is a CRM that's designed to play nice with G Suite.
Who’s Constellation / who cares?
This isn’t an award—it’s a recommended shortlist of tools (which they call vendors) in different industries that are selected by their panel of analysts. This list is especially prestigious to us because it's created with an eye to the future of software.
It doesn't matter if companies are Goliaths right now, or if they've been around the longest—what matters is how these listed companies are innovating now and how they’re preparing for the future.
On a related note, the reason that we’re all in on Google is because for us, Google is the future of small-to-medium-sized businesses.
How Copper stacks up against Constellation’s criteria
Constellation evaluates these Sales Force Automation tools on 11 different criteria (all of which Copper addresses), but let’s look at the top five:
1. Ease of use, user interface
- Copper’s whole look is based on Google’s Material Design principles—meaning if you know how to use Gmail, you already know how to use Copper.
2. Ability to track prospects and customers through sales cycle
- From automatically scraping the internet for company details and social media profiles, to logging every interaction you have with customers, Copper is your library of prospect and customer info:
All customer history, including conversations and meeting logs, at a glance in Copper
3. Productivity tools and extensions to increase usage and adoption
- Have you seen the Gmail Chrome extension? CRMs are notorious for being difficult to learn and use regularly—no one likes constantly switching windows and logging into different apps. Good thing Copper lives right in your Gmail inbox. You won’t even feel like you’re using another piece of software:
4. Focus on mobility and collaboration
- There’s an app for both iOS and Android—and you can do pretty much everything you can do in the desktop version.
5. Post-sale support and community
- Say hello, find FAQ articles, get answers to pretty much anything Copper-related, and help out other users on our friendly Help Center.
Try Copper for free!
Curious about why Copper is listed on Constellation? Need a new CRM? See how it works with a free trial!