Director, Content Marketing
It’s the biggest cloud conference of the year — and we're honored to be spotlighted.
Google’s digital flagship event, Google Next, gathers entrepreneurs, business leaders and developers to explore the future of the cloud and how to unlock new business opportunities with your tech stack. At the biggest cloud conference of the year, you'll explore how recent and upcoming product innovations are helping customers transform collaboration internally and externally to support genuine human connection in a hybrid world and position their organizations to take on what’s next with confidence.
Connect with experts, learn about new solutions, experience tech at work, get inspired, and curate your own Next ’21 experience.
What's more, this year, Copper will be spotlighted in “See what's new in Google Workspace” as one of the new experiences to help people connect, create, and collaborate across Gmail, Drive, Meet, Docs and more. Google Cloud Product Manager Matthew Izatt and Google Cloud Director of Product Management Erika Trautman will dive into how Workspace meets the needs of different types of users with thoughtfully designed experiences that are easy to use and love. They'll show you the many ways to build powerful integrations and apps for Google Workspace, ranging from no-code tools to professional grade.
Check out the session here.
You'll also enjoy customer success stories, insights, news, live Q&As and demos exploring hot topics like:
- AI and machine learning
- Application development
- Data analytics
- Diversity, equity & inclusion
- Google Workspace
- Industry transformation
- And more
How Next began...
Launched in March 2017, the inaugural Next conference brought together 11,500 entrepreneurs, industry and IT leaders, engineers and developers. During hundreds of breakout sessions, codelabs, demos and hands-on training sessions, participants dove into topics from infrastructure to devices and security to machine learning—all with the guidance of Google Cloud technology experts.
Past Google Next highlights:
- Google used the conference as an opportunity to make over 100 announcements related to acquisitions, security, data analytics and more. Attendees walked away with the latest updates on Google’s roadmap, including changes to business tools like Drive and Hangouts. Want to be the first to hear about what’s changing at Google and how this will impact your company? Next is the place to be!
- Speakers from Google’s leadership team took the stage to share the company’s strategy and direction, discuss what existing customers are already doing, and inspire the next wave of innovation. Google chairman Eric Schmidt announced Google’s ambition to expand its global footprint by dedicating $30 billion to cloud infrastructure in three new regions.
- Google customers shared case studies and best practices, offering both inspiration and actionable ideas to attendees. Some of these speakers wowed the audience with their accomplishments, like eBay Chief Product Officer RJ Pittman. Pittman shared how eBay has shifted to a cloud-based approach, migrating 1 million listings to the Google Cloud Platform to enhance the capabilities of their data centers while transforming the future of ecommerce.
The CRM for Google Workspace
See why our customers love our native Google integration
Sign up for a 14-day free trial – no credit card required.
Google Next ‘18:
Next ‘18 took place at the Moscone Center in San Francisco from July 24–26, 2018 (23–27 if you're doing the bootcamps). There were double the number of attendees—nearly 20,000—including executive leaders, IT decision makers and developers from small and large companies. It featured over 400 sessions including keynotes, breakout sessions and codelabs as well as the opportunity to network with Googlers and companies from their Partner ecosystem (not to mention all the inspiring fellow attendees).
What attendees did at Next ‘18:
- Learned from industry leaders about how cloud technology helps you to adapt, innovate, and grow
- Listened to case studies and stories from customers using Google Cloud technology—gathering actionable tips on how to apply their lessons to your company and industry!
- Attended breakout sessions, hands-on labs, and bootcamps led by Google experts to hone your skills
As you can imagine, with hundreds of different sessions, it’s hard to quickly sum up everything Next ‘18 covered. But there are a few themes that defined the event:
- Application Development: For developers
Everything from serverless application environments, to cloud-native containerized applications, to frontends with Firebase.
- Collaboration & Productivity: For business leaders, system administrators and G Suite champions
Sessions on how to maximize team collaboration and productivity with G Suite. How Google protects information, how machine learning helps you work smarter and faster, and how partners are building integrations to further power your G Suite portfolio.
- Data Analytics: For analytics leaders, data analysts, engineers and data scientists
How Google Cloud helps you build cutting-edge data analytics solutions. For those on the business or marketing side of business, there was useful content in these sessions, too.
- Infrastructure & Operations: For technology leaders, system administrators, developers and architects
Overview of Google’s computing, networking, storage, security, DevOps and cloud operations and other topics like how to design a cloud migration strategy and manage multi-cloud and hybrid-cloud environments.
- Internet of Things (IoT): For architects, data engineers, developers and other business and technology professionals
Tips on how to connect, manage, and capture IoT data from a few hundred to several millions of devices and learn how to analyze this data in real time.
- Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence: For data scientists and developers
Insights into how to use artificial intelligence to make smarter decisions and deliver better customer experiences and how to make use of Cloud AI services, Cloud ML Engine, and related products in Google’s machine learning portfolio to accelerate your AI journey.
- Mobility & Devices: For technology leaders, solution developers and system administrators
How to develop for, deploy, and manage the Google ecosystem of devices and platforms including Chrome OS, Android, and Chrome browser.
- Security: For security professionals, technology leaders and system administrators
Everything you need to know about managing security in the G Suite from protecting your data and applications to ensuring compliance.
Get in the know at Google Next ‘21
Planning to attend Next ‘21? Catch more about Copper in this session on how companies are using Workspace and other tools to drive internal and external collaboration. We can’t wait to see you there!